Every year when autumn comes the assistants of the sales department get a little nervous. They know what will happen in short term. It’s almost Christmas and the selections of contacts to receive a Christmas card have to be made.
Every year it’s the same. First the selections for every account manager are made and they will have to check manually if these are correct. This year will be the same as ever, which means that:
- relevant companies and contacts are missing
- new companies and contact persons will be added
- contact persons will be deleted
- contact persons will be transferred to their new company
- addresses appear to be not up-to-date Continue reading ‘The value of Christmas cards’